Open your door to the world of body scrubs! The Rose Sugar Body Scrub exfoliates and moisturizes the body to help you get rid of that pesky, dry skin. Handmade in small batches with real rose petals and essential oils, this exfoliating scrub leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and looking healthy. This scrub is best used 2-3 times a week in place of your normal body wash to keep skin healthy. Each Body Scrub is infused with a Rose Quartz Crystal that has been sage cleansed, selenite, and reiki charged. Rose Quartz are the crystals of Self-Love, it purifies and opens the heart to promote Self-Love, friendship, and feelings of inner peace. You can choose to leave the crystal in your Body Scrub or place in your home.
- Sugar: Skin exfoliator generates cell turnover and leaves your skin radiant and healthy.
- Castor Oil: Contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body.
- Jojoba Oil: Penetrates skin during exfoliation and promotes healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
- Safflower Oil: A light non-greasy oil absorbs quickly into the skin keeping your skin hydrated after each use.
- Vitamin E: Promotes skin health and appearance.
- Rose Essential Oil: Leaves skin smooth, hydrated, and improves dry skin.
Free Gift with Purchase: Receive a free Reusable Wooden Bath Scoop when you purchase any of our Body Scrubs.
How to Use: Apply on damp skin from the bottom up in circular motions while in the shower or bath. Rinse and enjoy healthy, soft glowing skin. Use weekly.
Precautions: For external use only.
Carefully drain water that may have gotten inside to reduce the risk of mold growth.
Ingredients: Ingredients: SUCROSE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL (and) CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (and) SORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL (Vitamin E), ROSA DAMASCENA ESSENTIAL OIL, MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491)
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.